[UCJV300-160] is a versatile inkjet printer having a combined function of both printing and cutting mounted with UV-curable ink.
[UCJV300-160] is a high spec model equipped with the 4 layers print function in addition to UV LED print and Print&Cut.
This new model is enough to cover wider ranges from a quick job with short delivery time to an avant-garde signboard.
*Click to view larger image.
The combined solutions of the 4 layers print and the inside lighting of graphic will present the amazing image-change named [Day & Night Printing] when the printed media is lighted from the back.
It is a particular sign method with an appeared image switching between daytime and nighttime, double face print of front and reverse image by multi layers print. They will contribute to receive a high value-added job to your business, because such advantageous methods have been difficult.
[Day & Night Printing] : 4 layers print configuration image
[Day & Night Printing] : 4 layers Sign applying image
Utilizing the plug-in tool of Adobe illustrator, [RasterLink Tools] of newly upgraded [RasterLink6Plus] enables to confirm the final image of 4 layers print on the PC monitor of Illustrator operation. As the view while backlight ON & OFF is shown before print at the monitor (*), it saves a retry of print to reduce media losses.
* Preview does not completely show the same with the practical image while backlight ON & OFF.
[RasterLink Tools] screen (image)
With the UV ink property of immediate curing upon UV light irradiation, no drying time is required. The post-processing and sign applying are possible instantly, improving the productivity and receiving an order of short delivery time.
According to the higher color density of UV than solvent, UV print can create a more vivid color expression. The color brightness of UV is the key to add value to created signs.
Comparison of UV and solvent printer (image)
UCJV300/150-160 can create more vivid expression with a higher color density. High color density print is not easy by solvent as the property of taking time of drying for ink bleeding.
By applying UV ink, not only PVC and tarpaulin, also, other materials difficult to solvent and latex such as fabric, paper and PET film are printable. UV can provide a diverse printing application.
UV ink is good to print fabric as no bleeding because of the quick ink curing upon UV irradiation.
Paper print such as Japanese paper is also available. Shoji, fan and poster in paper should be fine to print.
Utilizing white ink enhances the good opacity to print letters and illustration on patterned or deep colored wall papers.
Available to print PET film, too. Making both promotional goods and sign boards is an attractive proposal to your clients.
White ink is effective to print on color media.
Newly developed ink, [LUS-170] adaptive to environment, generates hardly VOC and can cure without the irradiation of short wavelength UV. [LUS-170] yellow ink is eco-friendly and nickel free though general yellow inks are compounding it. [LUS-170] is currently under applying the [GREENGUARD Gold] certification, which is based on most strict global standard of chemical substance diffusion.
And its adaption of the criteria is approved by the 3rd party of certification authority.
[GREENGUARD Gold] certification assures the product property conforms to schools and medical facilities.
Having high function and high performance cutting, [UCJV300/150-160] is possible to make labels and stickers by one unit.
Several productive cutting functions are prepared to [UCJV300/150-160], which are selectable to suit your job:
- [Continuous registration mark detection] for consecutive cutting,
- [Over Cut / Corner Cut] for cutting sharply on preventing an occurrence of uncut,
- [Intermediate Cut] for a correct cut of long outline by multiple corrections of position with intermediate registration marks,
- [Register mark of Zero margin] for saving media losses to eliminate the margin between register marks.
[ID Cut] is a function to print together crop mark and ID for recognition of cutting details and media rotation of job and then cut data of every print data is readable to start the cut automatically.
It saves the labor of confirmation of media direction and no need to have every cut order by operator on the RIP, even in a case of multiple types of small lot cut. It reduces media loss by data transmission error.
ID Cut function (image)
[RasterLink6Plus] is developed for new functions of the preview confirmation of 4 layers print (*) and [ID Cut] of [UCJV300/150-160]. Those functions can reduce the number of working process to contribute to improve the work efficiency of customers. Furthermore [RasterLink6Plus] is upgraded to support the version 1.5 or above of PDF data with the further reinforcement of RIP processing functions of [RasterLink6]. An image of PDF data including transparent effect is able to print faithfully as the original.
* The 4 layers print is available by UCJV300-160 only as the white ink is mountable.
|Print head||On-demand piezo head|
|Print resolution||300dpi, 600dpi, 900dpi, 1200dpi|
|Droplet size||Min. 7pl, Max. 28pl|
|Head gap||3 degrees adjustment (2.0/2.5/3.0 mm) by manual|
|Print speed||4C Draft mode: 25.8 sqm/h|
4C Standard mode: 15.7 sqm/h
7C Draft mode: 13.4 sqm/h
7C Standard mode: 8.0 sqm/h
|Ink||Type||LED-UV ink: LUS-170|
|Color||4C (C, M, Y, K)|
7C (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W)
|Capacity||1L (Bottle supply)|
|Max. print width||1,610 mm (63.4 in)|
|Max. media width||1,620 mm (63.8 in)|
|Media thickness||1.0 mm or less|
|Media roll outer diameter||f250 mm or less|
|Media roll weight||40 kg or less|
|Cut speed||Max. 300 mm/s (420 mm/s in 45 degrees direction)|
|Cut pressure||10-450 gf|
|Cutter||Types||Eccentric cutter, Blade for small character, Blade for reflective sheet, |
Blade for fluorescent sheet, Standard blade for vinyl
|Safety standard||VCCI Class A / FCC Class A / Compliant with UL 60950-1, ETL / |
CE Marking (EMC, Low voltage, Machinery directive) / RoHS /
CB Report / REACH, ENERGY STAR® / RCM
|Interface||USB2.0 / Ethernet 1000 BASE-T|
|Power supply||Single phase (AC100-120 / 200-240V±10%, 50/60Hz±1Hz) x2|
|Power consumption||AC100V: 1.44kW / AC200V: 1.92kW x2 or less|
|Operational environment||Temperature: 20-30 degrees (68–86 °F) |
Humidity: 35–65% Rh (Non condensing)
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||2,900 x 776 x 1,475 mm (114.2 x 30.6 x 58.1 in)|
|Weight||188 kg (414.5 lb)|
|C M Y K|
|C M Y K Lc Lm W|
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.
Inks and substrates:
- Please note that properties and adhesion, weather resistance etc. of ink and substrates can vary. Therefore please test materials before printing.
- Some substrates require primer before printing. Please test materials beforehand or ask your sales representative.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Depending upon print mode, there might occur some VOC emittance from printed parts not yet cured and hardened.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.