Highlights of the Mimaki UJV55-320 printer
Super wide or dual-roll capacity
The UJV55-320 printer supports media up to 127.9 inches (3.2 m) wide for oversized graphics and panels. It can also print simultaneously onto two rolls up to 60-inch (1.52 m) wide each. This dual-roll capability can double the productivity of a shop, with both rolls printing the same set of graphics, or completely different jobs.
Mimaki Proofing Panel (MPP) for instant print quality checks
An LED backlit-proofing panel gives the operator the ability to check the color fidelity during printing and react immediately to a misprint, which can help reduce waste and improve production efficiency. This feature is particularly useful for checking backlit prints. With a quick visual check, the operator can easily assess the print quality under similar conditions used for backlit signage.
This model offers fast print speeds of up to 1184 square feet (110 square meters) per hour. It is also fully networkable with industry standard Gigabit Ethernet for multiple printer connections over greater distances ensuring the highest productivity.
White ink for stunning backlits
White ink enables three-layer printing with color + white + color, ensuring color fidelity for backlit and double-sided signs during both day and night.
Mimaki technologies for exceptional print quality
- Mimaki Advance Pass System 4 (MAPS4) technology reduces banding and produces smoother images.
- Mimaki Fine Diffusion 1 (MFD1) patented dithering technique in RasterLink6 RIP software enhances image quality.
- Variable dot printing produces smoother gradients and quartertones.
- Waveform control jets each ink droplet at an optimum angle to maintain ink droplet formation and shape.
Mimaki technologies for uninterrupted printing
- Mimaki Circulation Technology (MCT) for White ink circulates the ink at regular intervals to prevent pigment sedimentation for more stable printing.
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) automatically detects and recovers clogged nozzles. If a nozzle cannot be recovered, the Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) selects substitute nozzles and restarts printing.
- High-capacity ink reservoirs hold up to three liters of ink for long runs.