- Larger printing area enables printing up to 2.5 m × 3.1 m size
The larger print table is compatible with media as large as 2.5 m ×3.1 m. While being larger than the current model (JFX200-2513), the new printer can be divided into several units (*1), allowing it to use the same entrance size during installation as the current model.
*1: Install Dimensions (W×D×H): 4,400 mm × 2,250 mm × 1,250 mm (173.2 in × 88.6 in × 49.2 in)
- New toggle print feature increases productivity
The new toggle print feature enables alternate image printing for both sides using the wide printing area (2.5 m × 3.1 m). Operators can load and unload panels on one side while the other side is being printed. Using this efficient media mounting feature minimizes time delays and maximizes productivity.
- Excellent usability
- The ionizer is a standard feature for eliminating the undesired electrostatic discharge that affects a printed image quality.
- The suction valve separately controls four suctioning areas. This capability improves the printing quality by providing stable media handling.
- The vacuum pedal is also a standard feature of this printer. It allows operators to control the media vacuum power without the need to access the control panel at the front side.
- Same reliable printing technique of the current model along with versatile capabilities for handling a wide range of applications
- Anti-banding function, Mimaki Advanced Pass System2 (MAPS2)
- Variable dot print resulting in smooth and beautiful prints using three ink droplet sizes.
- Mimaki Clear Control (MCC) adds value to the prints by providing various high-quality finishes.
- A wide range of ink types is offered to accommodate the application needs. LH-100 ink: High scratch resistant ability / LUS-120 and LUS-150 inks that are suitable for printing on soft materials. LUS-200 ink: High weatherability / Thermoformable LUS-350 ink.
1. Larger printing area enables printing up to 2.5 m × 3.1 m size
2. New toggle print feature increases productivity
3. Excellent usability
2) Suction valve
3) Vacuum pedal
4. Same reliable printing technique of the current model along with versatile capabilities for handling a wide range of applications
1) Mimaki's unique printhead control technique delivers high-quality print
MAPS2 reduces banding
Variable dot printing achieves smooth print results
2) The clear varnish ink offers valuable new print effects
3) Various ink types are offered for a range of materials and applications
|Printhead||On-demand piezo printhead（Staggered printhead arrangement）|
|Maximum printable area |
(W × D)
|2,500 mm × 3,100 mm (98.4 in × 122 in)|
|Ink||Type||LH-100, LUS-120, LUS-150, LUS-200, LUS-350|
|Color||C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W, Cl, Pr|
|Media||Size (W × D)||2,500 mm × 3,100 mm (98.4 in × 122 in)|
|Thickness||50 mm (2 in) or less|
|Weight||50 kg (110.2 lb)/m2 or less|
|Certifications||VCCI CLASS A / FCC CLASS A / ETL UL60950-1 /CB / |
CE Marking (EMC, Low voltage, machinery directive and RoHS)
|Poser supply||Single-phase AC200-240V 12A or less, 8A or less (Two inlets)|
|Power consumption||2.88 kVA，1.92 kVA (Total: 4.8 kVA)|
|Operational environment||Temperature: 15 - 30 degC (59 - 86 degF)|
Humidity: 35 - 65％Rh (No condensation)
|Dimensions (W × D × H)||4,400 mm × 4,290 mm × 1,250 mm |
(173.2 in × 168.9 in × 49.2 in)
|Weight||Approx. 1,000 kg (2,205 lb)|